Rehabilitation Empowerment and Better Health Initiative (REBHI) is a National Non-governmental organization that aims to respond to the need of vulnerable communities through supporting self-reliant empowerment activities particularly for women and youth and other vulnerable members of the society. The project Improving Access to Integrated GBV Services for Women and Girls of Reproductive Age is a 10-month project (January 2022 – October 2022) funded by the Nigeria Humanitarian Fund (NHF) and implemented by the Rehabilitation Empowerment and Better Health Initiative (REBHI) in Jere, Bama and Pulka LGA’s of Borno state. The project targets vulnerable populations in IDP camps and host communities in Jere, Bama and Pulka with the aim of reducing suffering and vulnerability to GBV, SGBV & SEA for women and girls of reproductive age. The project will also support the co-ordination of the GBV sub-sector through co-ordination of the dignity kits technical working group (which REBHI leads) by assessing reviewing and implementing the needs of beneficiaries into the standardized dignity kits contents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement & Logistics Officer
Location: (Jere, Bama and Pulka) Borno
Employment Type: Contract
- Serves as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs in the office.
- Pro-actively contribute to day-to-day project implementation and ensure conformity to expected results and project work-plans;
- Prepare and issue contracts;
- Make pertinent logistical arrangements for the prompt and effective implementation of activities;
- Maintain files and records;
- Arrange external and internal meetings.
- Provide support to international consultants as concerns communication, contracts, agenda, visas, hotel reservations, etc.;
- Maintain records on all project personnel/national consultants and their respective status (contracts, ToRs, time and attendance – if appropriate, etc.) in accordance with accepted policies and procedures;
- Prepare requests for advance of funds and/or direct payments;
- Monitor budget expenditures and maintain a proper record of budgets and spending;
- Prepare proposals for budget revisions;
- Prepare reports as scheduled and special reports as required for budget preparations and audit;
- Advise and assist international and national consultants and others on all aspects of allowances, travel claims and other financial matters and calculate payments due for claims and services;
- Prepare and submit expenditure and budget status reports;
- Liaise with internal or external auditors wherever required;
- Undertake other financial and administrative tasks on an ad hoc basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 3 – 19 years work experience.
- Arrange for procurement of equipment, supplies and services;
- Physically clear and ensure delivery of equipment and supplies procured;
- Maintain an equipment and spare inventory including verification and transfer when required.
- Arrange for equipment maintenance and insurance as required;
- Ensure that contractual processes follow the stipulated NHF procedures;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using their name and the position title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications that do not follow the above guidlines will be disregarded
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.