Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement and Logistics Manager
Locations: Bayelsa, Edo and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Master’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences with Training in Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- At least 7 years’ experience in procurement planning and management in private sector/international organizations.
- Demonstrated experience of efficiently and efficaciously completing procurement of health-sector goods and commodities.
- Knowledge of completing procurement in Nigeria or FCV countries.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English.
- Strong credibility and integrity in this domain.
- Knowledge and ability to work on ICT tools for inventory management, logistics and supply chain management.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in only one attachment explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Click here to complete the online form
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must also provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Application Deadline 29th August, 2021.