Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Supervisor – Golden Pasta
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Purpose of the Job
- To supervise the activities of process lines operators and monitor the operation of critical machines such as raw Material silos,dough mixer, rollers and the chin chin fryer to ensure that quality production is maintained in line with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Supervise and monitor the operations of critical machines such as the fryer, silo, raw materials feeding, raw materials weighing, dough mixing, packaging to ensure that quality production is maintained in line with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Liaise with maintenance to identify the root cause of breakdown and ensure prompt resolution of all machine breakdown cases.
- Collaborate with quality control department to resolve issues relating to product quality.
- Receive instruction from the Shift Manager or plant manager on the timeline for the execution of preventative maintenance and ensure that the lines are made available.
- Follow up on all outstanding process issues on previous shifts to ensure prompt resolution especially as regards to downtimes and machine breakdowns.
- Candidates should possess an OND in Science / Engineering related course.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar industry.
- Demonstrable experience using process improvement methodologies.
The Person must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pay keen attention to details.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Have excellent team building and supervisory skills.
- Have strong analytical and problem- solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply