International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Control Artisan
Job ID: 30014620
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full-time
- The key purpose of this role is to perform optimization / modification of process control systems.
- Support the installation of process control systems.
- Maintain, calibrate, repair equipment, optimize Packaging equipment and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Operate machine and equipment
- Comply with safety, health and environmental procedures and legislation
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
- Locate plant, equipment, spares, and relevant documentation / systems
- Plan and prepare the job
- Carry out repairs / maintenance
- Apply 5S standards and practices in the workplace
- Operate and control the process according to SOP’s
- Conduct autonomous maintenance
- Manage quality at source
- Improve personal competence and flexibility
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Continuously improve (optimize) plant, process equipment and systems
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Calibrate instruments
- Communicate effectively in teams
- Contribute to self and team development
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Electrical Engineering.
- 2 Years on the job training with SKAP completed.
- Analytical ability and attention to detail
- Display initiative and ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organisation, within a team environment and with suppliers
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player.
- Motivated self-starter with high energy levels
Traits & Competences Required:
- Interpret process description specifications and conduct modifications /optimisations of process control software as per specifications and software standards.
- Identify process control software deviations and resolve or recommend solutions.
- Support the process control software change management process.
- Maintain working knowledge of new technology instrumentation, software, etc., through reading and/or attending conferences, workshops, or other training.
- Provide engineering/projects support and recommendations for new and existing equipment about installation, upgrades, and enhancement.
- Troubleshoot Packaging process control systems when required.
- Maintain process control software integrity and security.
- Support the development of and upgrade preventative maintenance procedures for process control systems.
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers and field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting
Application Deadline 3rd June, 2022.