Leitung Gate provides organisations operational and strategic asset management consulting support. Using local and international reference standards, our team of certified auditors, inspectors, analysts, engineers and specialists work with client organisations to carry out due diligence evaluations, risk assessments, and conformance assessments to optimize asset performance and productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meeting with clients to discuss areas of focus and improvement within the business.
- Conducting site visits to analyze equipment and established processes.
- Creating and presenting process reports for client approval.
- Overseeing the implementation of revised company processes and workflows.
- Monitoring the efficacy of updated workflows.
- Staying up to date with the latest business practices and technologies.
- Interviewing staff and management to determine the efficacy of personal.
- Gathering and processing data to identify process performance areas.
- Designing workflow and process strategies to improve business performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Accounting or similar.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in research, lab science.
- Detailed knowledge of workflow and process control software.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and interviewing skills.
- Experience with team management.
- Proven portfolio of completed projects.
- Advanced understanding of business functions, workflows, and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Process Analyst” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 4th January, 2023.