Mainstreet Financial Services Limited is a new microfinance institution (MFI) esablished to serve the lower and middle active populationof the economy. It main area of operation is to drive loans and investments from its potemtial clients through group lending model to market group, cooperarive societies, unions etc. There is potential for career grow and development through adequate training for optimum performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Portfolio Officer
Location: Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- To market and sell the products and services of the company (Loans, investment etc.)
- Must be able to have good understanding of group lending model.
- Retainership of customers
- Appraisal of prospective loan customers
- Proper and adequate understanding of the products and services.
- Feedback – Give report for management decision making where necessary.
- To increase the customer base of the company.
- To grow the loan portfolio of the company in line with the strategic set target and ensure portfolio quality is achieved at all time.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / OND / NCE in Marketing, Business Administration and other related discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year cognate experience in microfinance industry is required.
- Drive the business to achieve set objectives
- Good display of computer skills (Microsoft office tools)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Understanding of microfinance institution best practices and regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Applicants must be residing around Lekki, Ajah, Lakowe, Epe and its environs.
- Creative, adaptable and familiar with current market trend
- Ability to analyse financial records and data
- Assist team member to achieve branch goals when the need arises
- Ability to analyse problems and proffer solution
- Focuses on branch growth and customer service satisfaction
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate shall be contacted
Application Deadline 31st January, 2023.