Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Services Human Resources (HR) Specialist
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Support the Human Resources department and Plant by taking responsibility on employee and industrial relations.
- This role is also in-charge of expatriates and canteen management.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Quality Management System (QMS), Food Safety, Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS) and Environmental Management System (EMS) policies and procedures among employees.
- Handle statutory payment certificates (Rents, PHCN, Tenement Rates).
- Management of company’s guests and guesthouses.
- Ensure Admin/HR related costs are within approved budget and process approved allowances of concerned employees
- Ensure that the staff canteen runs without any hitch and within approved budget (Monitor quality and quantity of food).
- Ensure prompt processing of approval and payment for HR related third party service providers.
- Ensure that employees’ activities are ethical and comply with Company’s values and the policies in the employee Handbook.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in in any Social Sciences or related field.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in related industry
- Ability to pay attention to details and candidate must be reliable
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications, (Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Good communication skills – oral and written
- Analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply