SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Piping / Mechanical Technician – M / F
Reference ID: 2021-21158
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract Type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual Hours: Full time
Contract duration: 6 months (possible extension)
Employee Status: Employee
- Piping / Mechanical operational tests, service tests and leak testing activities and / or operations.
- Experience professional in Piping / Mechanical operational tests, service tests and leak testing (commissioning activities) on Oil and Gas offshore facilities.
- Also possesses the requisite education of six (6) years or more.
- Knowledge of OPERCOM / ICAPS methodology will be of an advantage.
- Previous work experience in Total Amenam OML 99 field will be an advantage.
- Offshore safety trainings
- Electrical authorizations
- English (C-Professional working proficiency)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply