Marquis Concierge Limited is a provider of concierge and lifestyle management solutions. We offer a variety of bespoke membership options, personal/corporate concierge solutions & luxury VIP services to some of the most discerning clientele. Staffed by experienced professionals and armed with state-of-the art technology, Marquis Concierge is proud to serve our clients with unparalleled service in every aspect of our operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Plan and manageschedules for the Managing Director
- Cordinate meetings and briefs on behalf of the managing director.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Managing Director’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
- Prioritizes conflicting need; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Laise with clients/ contractors and report the outcome to Management
- Anticipate COO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
The candidate must have:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Strong work tenure with at least 2 years of experience as a PA
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detaiis
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 29th October, 2022.