Farming Systems Support Services Limited is powered by a vision to be the leading food and agro-allied group in Africa. We have interests in almost all the departments of agriculture and as a result, we farm and work with farmers. Our aim is to enrich the lives of consumers, customers, communities, employees and all stakeholders
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar and sending reminders.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of your email
Application Deadline 10th December, 2021.