Adlas Farms Enterprises Limited is an innovative agricultural company that leverages on the idea of crowdfunding to fix issues such as unemployment, by empowering farmers and providing food security by deploying large-scale agricultural production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Agege, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 2 – 3 years work experience.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th August, 2022.