Duchess International Hospital, situated in the heart of Lagos, is a 100-bed, fully ensuite oasis of premium medical care, delivering high-quality clinical services for a wide range of speciality and subspecialty areas. Our goal is to provide the best experience for patients by delivering excellence in healthcare with a personalised touch of hospitality; we want to become one of the most trusted healthcare partners on the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pediatrics / Neonatal Nurse
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing round-the-clock care to premature and severely ill newborn infants.
- Caring for the basic needs of infants; for example, feeding and changing diapers.
- Performing medical procedures; for example, inserting intravenous lines, performing tests, and administering medications.
- Formulating nursing plans and evaluating the effectiveness of treatments.
- Comforting ill newborns and anxious parents and family members.
- Offering support to parents and family members and educating them on the at-home care of their newborn.
- Assisting the NICU physicians in medical procedures and treatments.
- Using and adjusting specialized medical equipment.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- 5 – 10 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th March, 2022