Troop Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical company that focuses on Manufacturing and Community Pharmacy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Part-time Locum Pharmacist
Employment Type: Part-time
As a pharmacist, you’ll need to:
- Advise the public on the treatment of minor ailments
- Advise patients of any adverse side-effects of medicines or potential interactions with other medicines/treatments
- Offer specialists health checks, such as blood pressure and cholesterol monitoring and diabetes screening
- Arrange the delivery of prescription medicines to patients
- Manage, supervise and train pharmacy support staff
- Keep up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs, and their uses
- Work on improving the sales and business as a whole.
- Dispense prescription medicines to the public
- Ensure that different treatments are compatible
- Inventory management and supply chain
- Check dosage and ensure that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labeled
- Liaise with doctors about prescriptions
- Sell over-the-counter medicines
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- You Will Work In Our Okota, Lagos Branch From 4:00pm to 9:30pm Mondays to Saturdays and Alternate Sundays (3:00 To 8:00pm).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the applied Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2021.