Paykobo.com is a leading e-commerce retailer that is into manufacturing, marketing and sales of data card and sales of wide ranges of technology products. Also, helps customers with sourcing technology requirements from all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Paid Ads Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our organisation is a Business 2 Business Ecommerce Store, located in Lagos, Nigeria but with an global outlook.
- We aren’t a large company where you’ll be just another cog in the machine. We are a small business that is experiencing rapid growth and is looking to add an energetic and detail oriented Paid Media Specialist to our team.
- If sitting in a cubicle and flying under the radar is what you’re looking for in a career, then this job is not for you.
- We’re looking for highly motivated people who want to make an immediate impact – people who are forward thinkers, quick to learn, aren’t afraid to ask questions, and can hit the ground running.
- The ideal Paid Media Specialist candidate will have at least two years of experience in Paid Media Marketing ( SEM and Social Media Paid), strong written and verbal communication skills, and in-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more.
- Performance will be at the heart of what you do and you will evaluate how your campaigns are performing and continually optimize to get the best results. You will provide useful campaign insights and suggest recommendations based on your analysis.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Design, Execute, and Maintain ROI-Focused Pay Per Click & Paid Social campaigns
- Conduct Thorough Keyword Analysis
- Continually optimize PPC & Paid Social campaign components including keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, audience optimization, etc.
- Write compelling Ad copy with a focus on driving conversions
- Recommend and consult clients and marketing team any new content or landing pages that should be created in order to promote higher campaign performance
- Set up Conversion Tracking & Retargeting Pixels
- Conduct in-depth competitive analysis
- Research to stay on top of the latest trends in PPC & Paid Social advertising.
- Optimize existing PPC campaigns for new and existing products
- Actively measure and execute A/B split testing for ad copy, landing pages, etc., to ensure optimal campaign performance
- Compile monthly PPC & Paid Social Reports for our clients with personal comments and analysis of campaign performance
- Current Google Ads and Analytics Certifications, Microsoft Ads / Bing desirable
- Strong knowledge of excel, Google Tag manager and Marketing Automation is a requirement
- Must possess strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, including written and verbal
- Ability to distill data and metrics into actionable insights that support clear recommendations
- 2+ years of experience managing Google Ads or social advertising campaigns
- 2+ years of experience digital marketing; agency experience a plus
- 2-year College Degree, Bachelor’s Degree desirable (business, marketing, finance, economics, journalism, are most beneficial)
- Resides in Lagos, Nigeria as job role is not remote.
- Ability to switch-task when needed; seamlessly juggle multiple projects
- Track record of consistently meeting deadlines
- Natural ability to analyze data and distill actionable insights
- Understand and articulate what constitutes a good landing page, and be able to provide feedback to maximize conversion rates
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 21st July, 2021.