Hospitality Groundworks is a modern and innovative hospitality consultancy and management expert specializing in providing excellent hospitality support and advisory services for hospitality businesses across Nigeria and the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- A hospitality management company in Victoria Island is looking for an operations manager to oversee the daily operations of the hospitality team at a mixed use property ensuring that revenue and guests-residents satisfaction targets are achieved.
- Work in conjunction with the General Manager to actively manage key property issues (including capital projects; customer service; refurbishment)
- Assist the development of meaningful, achievable budgets and other short and long term hotel strategic goals
- Provide effective leadership to the management team and team members to ensure targets are met and exceeded
- Manage and develop the Heads of Department to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within the property and company
- Seek and respond to guest feedback in order to achieve positive outcomes and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team
- Participate in corporate activities and meetings as requested.
- Assist in the administration of succession planning.
- Participate and maintain active community relations.
- Respond to audits that are completed by the company to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- Plan, direct and coordinate the service delivery of all operational departments in order to meet and exceed guest expectations
- Comply and exceed property and company Service Standards
- Ensure that costs are controlled throughout the operational departments and results are analysed regularly to highlight problem areas and take appropriate action
- Attend industry meetings and participates in industry organizations.
Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Strong commercial acumen, preferably with experience in Food and Beverage or Rooms Management
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of perform and exceed targets
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results
- In-depth knowledge of the hotel/ Short let / leisure / service sector
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Previous experience in the same or similar role.
N300,000 – N600,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th December, 2022.