Floorkraft is Nigeria’s leading flooring installation services company. Having been repeatedly judged as the best in our field by clients, and structured organizations, to earn our place in the flooring industry, Our goal is to build on our market position, both locally and regionally.
Core to Floorkraft’s positioning in the market, is our commitment to “quality and service” in every aspect of our company’s business and this belief will play an important role in the day-to-day work of all of our employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Operations Manager plays a vital role in our corporation by ensuring that our customers get the best workmanship possible provided by our installation crews.
- The position will report to the Managing Director in our Lagos and Abuja office locations.
- Installer Recruitment. Work with Operations and Human Resources to meet resource needs.
- Provide training programs for the installation crews. Develop and implement effective, repeatable and transportable training modules for Installation teams
- Review Installer warranties for advanced training. Identify additional training opportunities for Installation teams
- Blueprint and Plan reading. Perform material take offs.
- Estimating. Prepare quotes from floor plans and other accompanying projects.
- Commercial Sales. Perform all sales activities related to Common Area bids and installations
- Visiting and calling potential customers. Perform Sales calls as needed.
- Participate in Saturday manager rotation. Fulfill department scheduling requirements.
- Safety and Security. Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Job Inspections. Visit properties to inspect the installation work as needed.
- Job Walks. Attend job walks as required by General Contractors.
- Schedule Installation crews. Schedule installers for the following day’s jobs. Review work orders to ensure proper crews are scheduled for each job. Ensure that work is scheduled fairly and evenly for the crews.
- Labor Needs. Ensure that we are covered on all labor needs for jobs
- Emergencies. Oversee the scheduling of all customer emergency requests to ensure all jobs are covered.
- Customer Complaints. Review customer complaints to identify the issue and find resolution
Skills / Qualifications
- Previous experience as an Operations Manager or similar required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering, Sciences or other related field
- Previous experience with large, complex organizations is valued.
- Self starter capable of functioning individually or within team environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly developed analytical skills.
- Must possess Leadership qualities.
- Time management training.
- Previous Flooring experience a plus
- Capable of multi tasking within ever changing environment.
- Ability to use project scheduling applications like Trello and MS Projects.
- Previous experience related to Lean and Lean process development a plus.
Demonstrated Personal Characteristics:
- Is action oriented
- Must be a process person
- Motivated by results
- Can be flexible and adaptable in a complex, changing environment
- Works collaboratively
- Works with integrity
- Detail oriented
N200,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Floorkraft Limited is committed to recruiting the most qualified people, offering competitive compensation and a work experience second to none in the industry
Application Deadline 16th December, 2022.