Oolu is one of the fastest growing off-grid solar companies in West Africa. Our mission is to replace dirty and expensive lighting solutions with sustainable energy alternatives for the 150 million people living without electricity in West Africa. Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial services provider to millions of customers in the developing world.
Our model, developed with local communities, allows us to offer high-quality solar products on an affordable financing plan. We are proud of our after-sales commitment, with replacement parts under warranty and customer service representatives who speak the local languages of our customers. In Wolof, a national language of Senegal, Oolu means ‘trust’. By building trust with the communities in which we work, we can grow together.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Assistant
Employment Type: Temporary
- The candidate will act as back-up to the Operations Lead in performing business operations duties.
- The core duty of the Operations Assistant will be to update the various performance tracking documents used by the Operations Department.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Analyze all operations and forward suggestions for improvement to the Operations Lead.
- Assist in tracking all pending operations queries and prompt the Ops Lead where necessary.
- Work on Verification Project of Repossession and Technical Tickets backlog by interfacing with Customers, Field Agents, Logistics and the Call Centre.
- Assist in Implementing and tracking Quarterly promotions.
- Assist in downloading data needed for Ops weekly reporting on the hub i.e Sales, Repairs and repossession.
- Assist in Preparing weekly commission files.
- Assist ops lead in crucial end of the month reporting i.e SR commission, WB report, TM/RM dashboard, Repair target report.
- Ensure and check that all reports are up to date and all pricing plans are captured and updated accordingly in all ops files.
- Track deactivated products on the hub and follows up with call centre and share report with the supervisor.
- Track and follow up on FA/FR welcome call being made by the Call centre – evaluate and prompt for necessary action.
- Assist in preparing periodic educational materials for the mobile training of the Field team.
- Assist in Tracking FA/FR performance level vis a vis commissions and Salary payment.
- Assist in preparing periodic educational materials to be shared periodically with the Field team.
- Assist in training and onboarding of new FA/SR and new product launch
- Other assigned responsibilities.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to deliver clean and presentable data
- Independence in delivering on required reports with minimal support
- Providing appropriate assistance to field staff as needed.
- Ensuring that reports and records are accurate, complete, and timely.
- Ability to work in line with Oolu’s Core Values: Innovation, Do Your Best, Collaboration, Grow.
- Good working relationship and coordination with Supervisor and Senior Management.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of a Diploma / OND academic qualification
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Must be flexible enough to work some holidays and weekends
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Young and dynamic with high level of professionalism
- Experience in use of data softwares i.e Excel, google sheets, graphics design
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Read our advice on how to optimize your chances to join us: Recruitment Guidelines / Advice
- Google Account required
Application Deadline 26th August, 2021.