SD Human Resources Limited is a HR consulting firm that offers recruitment, outsourcing, hr support and learning/training and development services across diverse industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Media / Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Lagos Island – Lagos
- performs a wide range of activities for the purpose of promoting the company,
- products or services of the company itself.
- to coordinate marketing sector, to plan, direct and create marketing activities and campaigns for products or services.
- The ultimate objective is to meet annual goals, increase sales and create a good image of the company, specific product or service.
- Execute and analyze digital marketing campaigns, providing recommendations based on performance.
- Design/modify existing digital content and assist in managing repository of digital and social media content to include videos, photos, testimonials, and approved content.
- Assist in developing and uploading fresh content to digital platforms to include website, YouTube, and other social media outlets.
- Responsible for monitoring and replying within 24-48 hours to online reviews/comments across all social media platforms and online business directories.
- Assist with the management of the brand within the digital space, ensuring brand representation is consistent across all social media channels and websites.
- Stay abreast of social media trends and changes in policies which may impact our digital marketing strategy, providing recommendations on how to overcome them.
- Responsible for completing weekly and monthly performance reports for the website’s analytics and digital & social media channels.
- Manage the Google Adword campaigns, providing insights and recommendations to continually improve performance.
- Provide videos and photos in support of public relations.
- Develop the digital marketing strategy based on the objectives of the organization and units.
- generating ideas to develop innovation and maximize the range of
- Project management and coordination of all marketing functions (communication channels, ATL, BTL, digital…)
- Meetings and consultations within the company, sector and with third parties
- Creating and implementing an annual marketing strategy
- Creation, coordination and implementation of ATL (TV, OOH, radio, print), BTL and digital campaigns
- Market and competition research
- Evaluations and reporting on media plans
- Creation, implementation and analysis of marketing plans
- Create and maintains the brands social media calendar
- Responsible for driving community engagement via social media channels.
- PR skills; advertising and media parameters; P&L analysis; familiarity with the Law in the field of media/advertising; knowledge of other laws, codes and regulations specific to the gambling industry
- Basic knowledge of applications: Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, GOM Player, Windows Media Player, Paint, Acrobat Reader, PDF creator, VPN connection. Strong knowledge of social media platforms and online review management tools
- Demonstrating excellent oral and written communication, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or 5-7 years digital marketing/public relations management experience
- Previous work experience (3-5 years) at similar positions is required with the ability to transfer the acquired experience to related or similar working tasks in the new business environment. Experience in a marketing agency (desirable), , and experience in positions in the sectors of Marketing and/or Corporate Communications
- Skills: communication (oral and written), organized and planning, managerial skills, analytical, adaptation to change, decision making, problem solving, initiative, innovation and creativity, risk taking, people management skills, interpersonal skills
- Expertise: strategic marketing; digital/internet/mobile marketing; ATL, BTL, CSR, direct marketing and other communication channels;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th July, 2021.