Cool FM,”Your #1 Hit music station”, is a Nigerian based music station with a global reach, broadcasting to a format of 70% Urban contemporary (UC) and 30% Adult contemporary (AC) music content. Our core target audience is 15-45, we also strive to create programmes that cut above this age group and attract other groups too. We aim to uplift our international audience with lively discussions and popular music from all across the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: On-Air-Personality
Locations: Abuja, Kano, Lagos & Rivers
- On-Air-Personality shall be responsible for the entertainment, education and information of audience in a given time belt/slot; Serve all genres in radio, including news/talk, sports, music, skits, take input from the audience or interview special guests, commercials, news, and public announcements aired.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Creatively developing programs for assigned belt to suit station demographic and brand identity
- Moderating panels or talks shows, interviewing show guests about their lives, their work, or topics of current interest on various relevant topics in line with station policies, NBC rules and other relevant governing bodies.
- Ensuring scheduled adverts/commercials on the schedule sheet are played in line with Traffic schedule
- Engaging audience online and offline
- Promote visibility of the corporate brand as required by the station.
- Regularly attending and being part of both Station’s and Company’s meetings
- Presenters are expected to support in production of other shows (in locations where it applies)
- Coordinating games, contests, or other on-air competitions, performing such duties as asking questions and awarding prizes.
- Conducting proper research and getting background information in order to prepare adequately for programs or interviews.
- Following standard presenting practice, before, during and after the show.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience as an OAP in a radio station
- B.Sc / HND in Mass Communications
- FRCN Certification is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th June, 2021.