Women in ICT Foundation is a non-for-profit organization that provides innovative and measurable technology education for women and young girls in the sciences, engineering, technology and mathematics profession through initiatives and projects that leverage community resources and expertise. Women in ICT works with government agencies, civil society, NGO’s and other organizations that strengthen the most challenged neighborhoods and communities in Africa through Opportunity Grant Program, Boot Camps, Campaign/Awareness, Development Projects, Workshops, Practical Training and Conferences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant (Female Corps Member)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: NYSC
- Performs clerical duties, including, but not limited to, mailing and filing correspondence, answering calls, Interacts with partners, and visitors.
- Assists with organising events when necessary.
- Engage in educational opportunities as needed and Performs additional duties when required, including drafting brochures and organising the filing system
- Types correspondence, meeting notes, and forms among other documents.
- Photocopies, scans, and files appropriate documents.
- Edits documents for accuracy, Enters and Maintains accurate records/data
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Mass Communication and English / Literary Studies preferred.
- Previous Experience in a Related Field Preferred;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Emails and Excellent Typing Skills.
- Ability to Prioritize Efficiently / Work Alone or As Part of a Team.
- Self-Driven; Excellent/ Exceptional Communication Skills.
- Ability to Maintain a Strict Level of Confidence.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th July, 2021.