Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria (NEPWHAN) was established in 1998 as a Non-governmental Organization to serve as a collective voice of PLHIV in the Country. The Organization is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria in September 2004.
NEPWHAN is now Seventeen (17) Years Old as a vibrant patient community network in Nigeria. The network formed since 1998 has established structures at the zonal and all States including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and as well saddled with the responsibility of coordinating, supervising and monitoring activities and programs of over 1, 030 support groups membership across the Federation making it one of the biggest Patient network in Africa. Our GOALNEPWHAN has formed constituent bodies; Association of Youth Living with HIV/AIDS in Nigeria (APYIN), Association of Women Living with HIV/AIDS in Nigeria (ASWHAN), Association of Religious Leaders Living with and Personally Affected by HIV/AIDS (NINERELA+) to advocate and provide HIV programming intervention for the specific needs of their targets and members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for an office assistant to take care of our office space and carry out cleaning, maintenance and secretarial duties.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Provide supporting services for other employees
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Minimum of SSCE
- OND/ND/NCE is an Advantage
- Smart, Neat with good communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Minimum of 2 years in a related role
- Agility and Stamina to work long hours
General Person Specification:
This includes and not limited to:
- Good team worker
- Professional approach
- Enthusiasm for the role.
- Proactive; flexible approach to change
- Client-focused; attention to detail
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be flexible
- demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Be respectful
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae (as an MS Word document) electronically to: [email protected] using their Name, Position and Location. E.g. “Peter James Okoh_NEPWHAN Headquarters, Abuja” as the subject of the mail.
- Preference will be given to persons living with HIV PLHIV who are qualified for the positions.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted at every stage
Application Deadline 17th August, 2022.