Adron Homes and Properties Limited – Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive, log, track, file, and distribute correspondences in both electronic and paper format for project record maintenance. Receive, log, track, and forward telephone calls related to Engineering & Construction.
- Track correspondence and packages to appropriate person or department; follow up on requests or complaints.
- Handle office tasks, such as ordering supplies, tracking and reserving Department equipment and vehicles, and receiving visitors.
- Provide administrative coverage at the receptionist desk during break or leave periods.
- Maintain positive working relationships with all levels of internal staff and management, board members and public officials, as well as outside customers (of all levels) and vendors.
- Track and process vendor invoices by creating purchase orders.
- Complete the reservation and setup of conference rooms including video and audio equipment. •
- Other essential and marginal duties, as assigned
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
N20,000 – N25,000 (Monthly).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Call for enquiry: 08037799374 / 08167941278
Application Deadline 10th June, 2021.