Kradot Limited is a humanitarian, nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs.
Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions activities. We also offer agricultural solution to expert.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nutrition Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- KRADOT is looking for young, vibrant and innovative individuals who are ready to build a career in nutrition. As a Nutrition intern you help patients build healthy habits by developing nutrition care plans and implementing them.
- A nutrition intern helps the nutritionist in their duties while gaining hands-on experience in the field.
- Sometimes as a intern, you have to take care of paperwork or manage food delivery for patients in residential treatment.
- Develop a diet and exercise plan for individual clients
- Support clients through regular meetings
- Track clients’ progress and motivate individuals to stick to diet plans
- Coordinate and lead group or individual cooking classes
- Promote health and nutrition by giving presentations about the importance of food nutrition
- Assess individuals’ overall health including sleeping habits.
- A desire to learn and the ability to be creative.
- An interest in nutrition .
- A willingness to save people lives.
- He/she must have HND/B.Sc/ B.A in any discipline .
- Good communication skills.
NGN 50,000 – 90,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.