The Nigerian Navy (NN) is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Nigeran Navy Basic Training School Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise
- The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all potential applicants that the online registration for its Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise will commence on Sunday 7th August, 2022.
Applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE / SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive), except sportsmen/sportswomen category that requires 4 credits at not more than 2 sittings (English inclusive) School Certificate must not be older than 6 years from the date of application.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by January, 2023 for categories requiring School Certificate.
- Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- Applicants must possess National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by January, 2023 for categories requiring higher qualifications; NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse/ Registered Midwife as well as for Drivers/Mechanics and sportsmen/sportswomen categories.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online (Portal Opens on 7th August, 2022)
Application Deadline Saturday, 17th September, 2022.
- Application is free of charge.
- Applicants are advised to apply once as multiple applications/registrations will be disqualified.
- On submission, applicants are to print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent and Guardian Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form and For Official Use Only Form
- The recruitment exercise will commence with an online screening of applicants’ qualifications followed by recruitment examinations at designated centres nationwide on a date to be announced later.
- Where Applicants will come with the endorsed printed-out copies of their online completed Forms
Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State