Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) – In continuation of the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process, the under-listed candidates are again invited to attend the final recruitment screening exercise. All candidates are required to report to Nigeria Customs Service Training & Doctrine Command (NSC TRADOC), FCT according to the schedule for their States as follows:
Shedule of Activities for Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment Screening Exercise 2021
Monday 2nd August, 2021
- All candidates from the following States: Abia, Adamawa, Akwa-Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Corss-River, Delta, Ebonyi, Delta and Edo.
Wednesday 4th August, 2021
- All candidates from the following States: Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos and FCT
Friday 6th August, 2021
- All candidates from the following States Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara.
Candidates are expected to report to the screening venue with the followings:
- Original and photocopies of Credentials for verification
- One white short knicker and vest (Male)
- One brown trouser and white vest (Female)
- One pair of white canvas shoe
- 2 Passport photographs
- Face mask
- Hand sanitizer
- Nationally accepted means of identification (i.e National ID, Voters Card, Drivers’s License, International Passport)
- Candidates are requested to adhere to the arrangement and be of good conduct throughout the exercise as any unruly behavior will lead to instant disqualification and eviction from the screening venue.
- Furthermore, candidates will only be attended to at the venue and time assigned to their respective State of orgin
Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State