Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Operation Centre Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the high availability networks infrastructure and associated operational services in line with the agreed Service Level Targets.
- Liaise with internal governance and the relevant external authorities to ensure that we are moving towards an approved compliant infrastructure.
- Produce and maintain operations manuals/run books for the associated services in line with corporate standards.
- Identifies and acts upon opportunities for continuous improvement to reduce operational risks, optimize efficiency and improve standards.
- Working with Strategy and Architecture to ensure that the infrastructure and associated management tools are both supportable and maintainable.
- Working the other IT teams, such as Core Infrastructure, ERP, Security, the Service Desk, Strategy & Architecture, and the project delivery teams to ensure close alignment and engagement in implementing major developments and enhancements within the existing IT infrastructure.
- Accountable for the management of the Network Operations and 2nd & 3rd line support for all Network related issues.
- Keep up-to date with the latest relevant technology, relevant standards, policies, and directives.
Professional & Educational Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Certifications of MTCNA 2021, MTCRE, MTCINE, UBWA, MTCWE, UBWE, MTCTCE, NSE4, MCSE qualified (preferred), CCNA, CCNP.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Network Operation Engineer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 27th December, 2022.