Afrihood is a Real Estate Investment Company fostering a community of partners committed to building the new Africa and improving the living conditions of all Africans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Marketing Leader
Employment Type: Full-time
- In order to fulfil our mission, we are in search of a highly spirited, resourceful and creative leader to join Afrihood executive team as her Network Marketing Leader / Manager
- The Network Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the entire community of investors / dealers in a structured and systemic process to create proactive, hands-on marketing strategiesthrough all available medium (Social Media, Blogs, TV, Radio, Magazines, Events, Trade show) geared towards attracting increasing quality investors and attaining market share goals.
Qualification / Requirements
- Individual must possess leadership skills to organize, facilitateand motivate the entire community of partners for maximum sales performance
- Experience in trade show/event planningand PR strategy
- Willingness and availability to travel internationally and nationally
- Results driven with a high level of energy and an ability to quickly grasp and implement new concepts and methodologies
- Flexibility and willingness to collaborate cross-functionally to further Afrihood’s mission.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or a related field
- Experience in activation of networkmarketing programsthrough independent dealer network
- Strong ability to self-start initiatives and function independently without management supervision
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a write-up, in not more than 500 words, expressing why they should be chosen for this role as well as their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.