Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Engineer
- We are looking for a Network Engineer to join our team to design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure, you will be part of a system engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS,)
- Installing and configuring network equipment
- Creating firewalls and updating virus protection software and data security systems to keep data and communications protected
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval, and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Maintaining current knowledge and understanding of security and networking best practices to offer the best solutions and protection to company systems
- Implementing disaster recovery procedures
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes, and security configurations
- University Degree in Computer Science or a related subject would be an added advantage
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- In-depth understanding and practical knowledge of networking systems such as LAN, firewalls, routers, and printers
- Ability to analyze and evaluate networks, identify issues and provide solutions to ensure networks are operating efficiently
- Ability to design, implement and troubleshoot Wi-Fi and security infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic, and network analytics tools
- CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued)
- Comprehensive understanding of network services and networks such as TCP/IP, OSPF, and EIGRP
- Time management.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously from design to implementation.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks (Projects).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to communicate technical information to other technical team members but also to coworkers in other departments who may not have knowledge of networking technical terminology.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.