The Candel Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria (RC 204522) on the 10th of September, 1992, as a Private Limited Liability Company to develop market and distribute agrochemicals, specialized fertilizers and allied inputs to farmers in Africa.
Our Mission is to become the African reference company in the successful configuration and execution of integrated commercial agricultural value chain opportunities, by dedicating our resources, talents and energies to help improve agricultural productivity and preservation, thereby, the quality of life of the people throughout Africa.
For over 20 years, our innovative solutions and on-farm support by our field agronomists have helped Nigerian farmers significantly increase their yields and overall industry economics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer
- Blow Moulding Engineer will be responsible for ensuring bottle blow moulding, forming, shaping of PET, HDPE containers, Resin handling service and maintenance are carried out properly.
- Sets up and operates blow molding machine to mold plastic products according to specifications: carry out necessary start up process in temperature setting, material request and proper positioning of valves for air and water flow and start automatic feed mechanism.
- Adjusts machine mandrel and aligns mandrel with mold chamber, using right tools.
- Starts molding machine that automatically feeds material from mixing unit to mandrel and to mold chamber. Closes chamber to mold product under heat and pressure.
- Regrinds excess material and unsatisfactory work-piece for reuse, using grinding machine. May also weigh completed work-piece to determine accuracy of machine operation.
Competence Requirements for the Job
Educations, Training and Experience:
- Education required is a 2nd Class Upper Degree in either of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering
- Candidate for this role must possess 2 years’ minimum experience in operation and Maintenance of specialized manufacturing equipment in a reputable FMCG or chemical industry, blow mould related experience will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.