M-P Infrastructure Limited is a leading infrastructure development and management company. We focus on Renewable Energy, Power, Water, Communication and Technology, offering the entire value chain of solutions from design and construction to operation and maintenance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National and State Tree Planting Project Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
National and States Coordinators for Tree Planting Project Nigeria wide are expected to deliver the below:
- Selection and procurement of suitable Tree seedlings in managed state, considering soil type for maximum growthin.
- Ensure Tree planting variety targets are met for the State.
- Coordination of the planting activities at desinated state.
- Establishment and management of tree nurseries, land preparation and planting.
- Management of the Tree seedlings post planting as deem necessary.
- Degree in Agricultural Science, Agronomy or Forestry.
- Minimum of 7 years post graduation experience in a related programme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualfiied candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2021.