Esetech Global Resource is duly registered and an indigenous fintech company wholly owned by Nigerians with a mission to promote currency exchange and payment solutions at the most competitive rates and facilitate quick settlement money transfers to its clients. One of our principal objectives at ESETECH? is to rapidly become the customer’s first choice for currency exchange and payment solutions. We pride ourselves on being the industry leader and preferred currency, gift cards, and bills settlement company in Nigeria. We specialize in the purchase and exchange of BTC and other digital assets of all types like iTunes, Amazon, Steam wallet, Walmart cards, One Vanilla, etc. at the best rates. We are flexible, fast, and extremely responsive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Multimedia and Graphic Designer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography
- Create visual concepts using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports
- Meet with IT manager to determine the scope of a project
- Advice on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as In Design, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver, and Flash; developing interactive design;
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, other designers, account executives, web developers, and marketing specialists.
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, websites, and social media handles
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Incorporate changes recommended
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 5 – 10 years work experience.
- Ability to create good explanatory videos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 16th August, 2021.