Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Locations: Bayelsa, Edo and Rivers
Employment Type: Full time
- Master’s Degree in Statistics or Economics or Demography or Anthropology or Development Planning or Social Work or Epidemiology or related subjects of similar scope.
- At least 5 years of progressive experience of monitoring and evaluation in public health or any large social sector programs.
- Proficient with analytical tools and software such as Stata, SPSS, MS Excel, etc. Knowledge of other Nigerian languages will be an asset.
- In-depth knowledge of M & E techniques and methodologies including knowledge of conducting operations research, household surveys and qualitative assessments; data analysis, interpretation, and repdorting; and
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in Only one attachment explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Click here to complete the online form
- Please indicate the title of post and location applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must also provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Application Deadline 29th August, 2021.