Nairabrains is a digital media website publishing well researched content across key categories – technology, business, people, life and finance/money. Nairabrains is an edutainment site that publishes information that makes life easier.
Our key focus is on publishing content (articles, video etc) that educate, entertain and make life easier for millions of people. We are Nigeria based but with global / Africa focus.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Money / Finance Intern Writer
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for someone who has deep passion for and sufficient knowledge in personal finance, money matters, economics, stock markets etc.
The ideal writer will be able to:
- Follow finance trends in Africa and around the world,
- Break interesting finance/money stories and analysis
- Write helpful and informative life hack articles that show people how to get the best value for their money
- Do profile articles on ordinary Africans and how they make, manage and save their money
- Write excellent reviews on new money making, savings, investment opportunities and options
- Find and dissect money tips and ideas
- Identify and reach out to domain experts in different money/finance issues for relevant insights in some of your articles
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 15th August, 2021.