Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microbiology Laboratory Technician
Locations: Abuja, Ikeja – Lagos, Owerri – Imo and Maiduguri – Borno
Team: Quality Assurance
About the Job
- The Microbiology Laboratory Technician reports to the food safety manager and is responsible for ensuring microbiological analysis of raw materials, intermediate and finished products to verify the effectiveness of cleaning and sanitizing processes in compliance to ISO standards.
- Coca-cola operating requirements and CCHBC/regulatory requirements and to implement GHK and GMP practices. To maintain food safety standards on site.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- To ensure the production of beverage in strict compliance to quality and food safety standards
- Ensure that no micro failure is present in weekly warehouse samples and monthly QM results
- Ensure that CIP and COP metric and additional cleaning procedures are followed accordingly and closed out/follow up with respect to microbiologist/food safety actions
- To monitor the performance and ensure the operational validation of ASEBI at required frequencies and corrective action taken if any abnormalities
- Prompt submission of microbiology trend analysis
- Report per line equipment
- To ensure good housekeeping status of all the equipment and environment associated with the lab. Filling and bottling halls
- Ensure collection,processing and microbiological analysis of raw materials, intermediate and finished products
- Prepare the laboratory reagents,culture media and necessary microbiological samples and monitor stock level of microbiological materials
Educational and Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Microbiology is compulsory
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
Do you have these skills?
- Basic knowledge of computer skill
- Good oral communication
- Influencing and relationship skills
- Good analytical skills.
- Appropriate command and the use of the English language: spoken and written
- Significant experience with a measure of cost reduction initiatives within a manufacturing environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply