The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Membership Services Executive
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To generate top-class individuals and corporate organizations for the membership of the Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) in accordance with our laid-down policies and procedures.
- Applicant for this role must be a holder either of HND, Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Highly skillful in the use of computer and social media to drive the membership marketing of the Institute.
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, Lagos Island, Yaba, Shomolu, Surulere, Iyana Oworo and Bariga.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.
- If you do not have these requirements, please do not send your CV.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.