Shawsand Medical Centre is a world-class medical facility located in Port Harcourt. We have different medical equipment that aids us in treating our patients and various surgical procedures. Our staff are highly trained and dedicated towards their work. We are computerized and this makes the jobeasier. It also ensures continuity.We at Shawsand Medical Centre have chosen to adopt this model of patient care in Nigeria in our areas of focus, utilizing the state-of-the-artequipment in our facility and local, national, and international expertise that is available to provide solutions to our patients’ problems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer / Doctor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Registered and licensed with MDCN and 1 – 2 years post-NYSC work experience in an acute care hospital.
- Competent in managing antenatal, intra-partum, and postnatal care.
- Competent in managing pre-operative and post-operative patients.
- Competent in managing general emergency and critical care.
- Competent in routine and emergency ultrasound skills.
- Competent and skilled in clinical evaluation & management of medical and surgical patients.
- Competent in the knowledge and application of human anatomy and physiology to relevant medical conditions.
- Competent in team leadership with sound interpersonal relationship qualities.
N170,000 – N180,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.