Shawsand Medical Centre is a world class medical facility located in Port- Harcourt. We have different medical equipment that aids us in treating our patients and also various surgical procedures. Our staffs are highly trained and also dedicated toward their work. We are computerized and this makes the job easier, it also ensures continuity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Registered and licensed with MDCN and 1-2 years post-NYSC work experience in an acute care hospital.
- Competent and skilled in clinical evaluation & management of medical and surgical patients.
- Competent in managing pre-operative and post-operative patients.
- Competent in managing general emergency and critical care.
- Competent in routine and emergency ultrasound skills.
- Competent in the knowledge and application of human anatomy and physiology to relevant medical conditions.
- Competent in team leadership with sound interpersonal relationship qualities.
- Competent in managing antenatal, intra-partum, and postnatal care.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- A formal Hand-written & signed Letter of Application stating position qualified for based on your educational credentials and the position you are currently seeking at SMC.
- Scanned copy of the original would be acceptable.
Your CV in the Format below:
- Full biographical Data (DOB, Town, LGA, State, Nationality, Sex, Marital Status, etc.)
- Educational from primary through to university with dates, certificates and/or licenses
- Work experience (List in chronological order with job titles and reason for termination)
- References (three references from past/current HOD’s or supervisors you have works directly under.
- If invited for interview please come along with photocopies of ALL your certificates and licenses.
- Only applicants residing in proximity to the Hospital locality or ready to relocate will be reconsidered.
- For further enquiries, you may call during office hours via: 08052097250
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.