Tonia Pharmacy Limited was incorporated in the year 2003 (RC497235) to carry on business as a pharmaceutical company. Since inception, the company has grown to become one of the reputable pharmacies in Abuja with five branches located in various parts of the city, a branch in Lagos and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Lab Technician (Male)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Forwarding test results to requesting physicians while keeping clear records of the test results in the lab’s record book or daily file.
- Collecting, preparing and storing specimens.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- Standardizing testing procedures to ensure consistent reliability and usefulness of test results
- Calibrating equipment, developing standard operating procedures and determining correct reference ranges for various tests.
- Using automated equipment and computerized lab instruments capable of performing several tests at the same time.
- Explaining lab testing procedures to patients and other clients.
- Receiving, examining and approving samples collected by physicians, nurses and other medical professionals and ensuring that the right type, integrity and quantity of samples are presented for the ordered tests.
- Preparing various lab reagents and standard volumetric solutions for use in a variety of tests.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND qualification.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th August, 2022.