Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms – established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and execute media sales strategies to drive revenue (revenue generation) and achieve sales targets.
- Conduct market research, collect and sort out information about local digital mobile marketing industry.
- Align business opportunities to establish strong and long-term partnerships with direct advertisers, telecom and local media agencies.
- Manage the customer engagement process from sourcing to when sales are achieved
- Develop and maintain a high value network of prospective clients to boost sales pipeline.
- Maintain excellent relationships with all clients in the executive’s portfolio.
- Track every media purchase made to ensure that it is completed accurately and on time.
- Work to maximize sales and meet quotas in the short and long term
- Hone and delivers a skilled sales pitch to potential clients, either by phone or in person, in an effort to secure a sale.
- Explain the benefits and potential of specific media offerings to potential clients
- Educate advertisers and explore business opportunities of using Transsion display mobile inventory (Pre-install, App distribution, game distribution, content distribution etc.) to promote their digital campaigns.
- Cooperate with internal operation and product teams to maximize advertisers’ digital campaign performance.
- Review and perform operational performance analysis and proposes corrective actions.
- Deliver the best engagement for advertisers and manage clients’ satisfactions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University or MBA is an added advantage.
- A Minimum of two (2) years proven experience.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Excel and other data analysis tools.
- Familiar with mobile advertising products; data traffic product operating experience is preferred.
- Strong sense of responsibility, ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- Strong ability to negotiate with an independent and active mind.
- Enthusiastic and familiar with mobile Internet and App products.
- Marketing experience with successful cases is considered with priority.
- Excellent customer-oriented approach to selling.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills to understand customers’ needs.
- Familiar with local digital marketing industry and performance marketing strategy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th September, 2021.