Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer In-charge
- To ensure smooth operation of the Plant Maintenance section with respect to personnel, machineries and equipment.
- Consistent monitoring of equipment and machine operations
- Implementation of planned periodic, maintenance on all the processing machines and equipment
- Prepare maintenance schedule and provide required equipment
- Ensure all newly supplied machines and equipment are properly inspected, certified and installed before being commissioned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 10 years’ work experience in Soda Lime Silica Glass Plant
- Must be familiar with maintenance of Pay Loaders and Fork Lifts
- Experience in maintenance of batch house, rubber conveyor belts and mixture and centrifugal blower, etc.
- Must have knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Experience in maintenance of IR Centrifugal air compressor, Screw compressor and Air dryer, etc.
- Must have experience in maintenance of 2000KVA Gas engine and 2000KVA/800KVA/250KVA Diesel engine, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 27th August, 2021.