SME Growth Hub – Our client, a renowned Printing Press and Packaging Company, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Consulting with senior colleagues regarding technical issues.
- Correctly using hand and power tools.
- Identifying malfunctions and then carrying out repairs.
- Repairing or replacing defective equipment parts.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance.
- Interpreting test plans and procedures.
- Operating computer-controlled industrial equipment.
- Developing, testing, and make modifications to mechanical equipment.
- Assisting with Mechanical Installations.
- Wearing appropriate safety clothes in designated safety areas.
- Assisting trainee technicians.
- Cleaning and lubricating gears, shafts, bearings and other machinery parts.
- Completing all duties according to applicable safety measures and published procedures.
- Using screwdrivers, wrenches, socket wrenches, pliers, hammers, chisels, and punches to troubleshoot and repair complex equipment problems.
- Assisting field technicians with diagnostic checks and symptom analysis.
- Explaining technical issues to non-technical people.
- Keeping an up-to-date inventory of mechanical tools.
- Minimum HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Ability to work with SPEED MASTER machines.
- At least 3 years experience working in the printing or packaging industry.
N120,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Mechanical Engineer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates with prior experience in the Printing or Packaging company will be considered.