Machine and Equipment Corporation Africa Limited (MECA) is an Engineering, Operations and Technical Asset Management Corporation. Our unique industry positioning created the need to bridge the gap between end-users and manufacturers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Reports to: Chief of Operations (COO)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform engineering duties in planning and designing tools, engines, machines, and other mechanically functioning equipment.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair of such equipment as centralized heat, gas, water, and steam systems.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions. writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Collaborating with project managers and other engineers in our team
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process
- Ensure project timeline is met and project stays within budget
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Conduct research that tests and analyzes the feasibility, design, operation and performance of equipment, components and systems.
Technical Skills Requirement
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or in a related field
- NSE and COREN registered added advantage.
- At least 15 years’ experience working in the mechanical engineering field.
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability
- Skilled report writer.
- Willing to work in any part of Nigeria.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Excellent knowledge of Diesel Heavy duty equipment (construction, agricultural machines and equipment).
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional fault finding skills and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter & CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only compliant applications would be considered
Application Deadline 28th July, 2021.