Food Concepts Plc was incorporated on 6 December 1999 as Food Concepts & Entertainment Limited and commenced operations in 2000. The Company was converted from a Private Limited Liability Company into a Public Limited Liability Company and the Company’s name was subsequently changed to Food Concepts Plc. by a Special Resolution dated 10 May 2009.
Following its incorporation, Food Concepts secured franchises from reputable South African Quick Service Restaurants operators to manage and operate their brands in Nigeria. The Company subsequently acquired and developed other Brands, such as, Chicken Republic, PieXpress, Butterfield and Yum Yum. Following a corporate restructuring and divestment, the Company now owns and operates the Chicken Republic and PieXpress brands as its proprietary food brands.
Chicken Republic is currently trading in 80 locations across Nigeria and Ghana, it will operate >100 Chicken Republic restaurants by the end of 2020 and has plans in place to operate >300 stores by the end of 2023. PieXpress began trading in 2019 and we presently operate 4 kiosks. We will open another 6 units by the end of the year, with plans in place to operate 150 Pie Express units by the end of 2023.
Food Concepts also owns a 35.61% stake in Food Concepts Pioneer Limited, which continues to hold the Butterfield and Yum Yum brands and runs plant bakeries producing bread, pies, sausage rolls and chin-chin for the mass market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Locations: Awolowo Road, Lekki Phase 1 & 2, Ahmadu Bello, Oniru, Victoria Island and Ajose – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In a bid to meet our unprecedented growth and expansion at Food Concepts PLC (Owners of Chicken Republic), we are currently recruiting Management Graduate Trainees for our store in Lagos State.
- Should possess B.Sc / HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND) with 5 credits O’L including Mathematics and English Language.
- Must have completed NYSC.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Please don’t apply if you dont live on the Island.
- Food Concepts PLC will not be liable for relocation or accommodation expenses for successful candidates; as such, only candidates who can conveniently live and work in the stated locations will be considered
Application Deadline 9th August, 2021.