Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a Financial Services Institution, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead – Marketing
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- We are looking for a Team Lead – Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
- Head of Marketing responsibilities includes developing plans to help promote our brand, allocating resources to different projects, and setting short-term and long-term department goals.
- If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department.
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans.
- Monitor competition acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features.
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
- Design branding, positioning, and pricing strategies.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material.
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer person as.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Set, monitor, and report on team goals.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Marketing or relevant field with minimum of 7 years work experience.
- Work experience as Head of Marketing or Team Lead -Marketing, preferably within the Financial industry.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
- Analytical mind.
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.