Pinnacle TalentHunt is a full-service Business Development Consulting that specialize in employees empowerment, recruitment/human resources, agro services and entrepreneurship training and development and we achieve these through our highly experienced professionals. We provide leading-edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support. We relieve you of managing your employees through human resource or staff outsourcing, grooming them to be productive and align them with the culture of the organization to achieve the set goals and objectives. We help to match talents with openings, train and manage them using technology and competent hands. At Pinnacle TalentHunt, we meet clients business needs with a high level of Professionalism, Integrity and Commitment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote the success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Interested candidates should possess an OND / HND / BSc qualification
- 0 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as a marketing officer or similar role
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Good communication skills.
- N50,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2021.