Tomato Jos is a private equity backed, fast-growing social enterprise located in Kaduna, Nigeria, that believes in the power of local production for local consumption. Our company aims to supply 10% of the processed tomato market in Nigeria within the next 5 years. We source tomatoes from smallholder farmers within our network and make high-quality branded consumer products for Nigeria and West Africa. We currently operate a 500Ha commercial farm and run a successful smallholder program with over 500 farmers. In 2020, the company built a tomato processing facility and we will conduct our first production run in Q1/Q2 2021, with an aim to launch our first retail packaged product later this year.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Leading new product launch efforts including communication strategy, merchandising, training tools, and related activities.
- Managing all exclusive marketing, selected advertising, and promotional activities across all sales channels and touchpoints (online and offline).
- Creating promotional forecasts and tracking promotional performance while working closely with sales to develop key account-specific initiatives.
- Developing and executing overall communication strategy; amplifying opportunities for positive public release
- Preparing communication materials i.e. newsletters, press releases, blogs, etc. to promote the brand and manage media relationships
- Monitoring media mentions and sharing the voice of the brand and trends related to the company’s brand
- Periodic monitoring and evaluation of marketing programs and activities to measure effectiveness and recommend improvements.
- Developing, proposing, and managing the promotion expense budget.
- Developing, proposing, and managing the promotion expense budget; planning marketing and promotion timelines for the all brands in close coordination with the sales team.
- Acting as brand custodian; ensuring that brand saliency is maintained at all points.
- Liaising with the brand team to develop a brand thematic promotion plan in line with brand strategy.
- Monitoring the promotion progress with timely tracking on the sales order, budget, display materials, off-take performance.
- Identifying and developing programs and tools to increase brand presence, market share and improve customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 – 7 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email