Afrihood is a Lagos Based Real Estate Development Company rebuilding Africa to become the foremost and inclusive infrastructural wonder of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in search of a spirited, highly resourceful and task oriented candidate to join Afrihood as her Marketing Manager.
- The role involves harvesting new customers, investors and sales affiliates for Afrihood’s products and services. The individual is expected to sell our products and services across board through every marketing channel and avenue possible.
- Create strategies and daily copyrights for marketing and also be the face of Afrihood, representing the company in shows, events, media stations, interviews and public relations settings.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle the promotion of property and investment product sales on advertisement platforms and listing services
- Secure new customers, investors and sales affiliate for Afrihood’s products and service through direct contact marketing, social media marketing, cold calls, emails, Media PR, and all other marketing channels and avenues.
- Conduct surveys to identify price of competing properties on the housing market
- Proffer recommendations to buyers and refer them to the department responsible for legal and mortgage services
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal
- Maintain contact with clients to have opening to discuss future business prospects
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems
Key Performance Indicators
- Daily Increment of Customers, Investors and Sales Affiliates
- Net Growth
- Prospecting Pipeline
- Revenue Increase
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years experience in Real Estate Sales
- Must be very savvy in Internet and social media marketing
- Passionate about Selling Investment Product and Real Estate
- Age Limit: Not more than 35 years old
- Ability to prioritize high-value tasks, time management and project management skills
- Excellent business acumen and exemplary work ethic and integrity
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Must have a network of potential clients.
- Experience in Media Agencies/Sales is a plus
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in English, MS Office and CRM software
- Articulate with exemplary written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should create a 3 minute video, speak convincingly in this video why he / she should be chosen for this role and email their video and CV to: [email protected] using “Marketing Manager Application” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 29th October, 2021.