Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a Non-profit organization that provides support to children and adults with dyslexia who struggle in school, in a vocation or in a white-collar profession, and who have limited coping mechanisms and support.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- The organisation is now seeking to recruit an ambitious and energetic individual to help expand the clientele who will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy
- Reporting to the Executive Director, you will lead efforts to establish and retain business growth opportunities, primarily obtaining new clients and fostering business relationships to increase revenue from sales.
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Research organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Research the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Pitching products and/or services
- Understand the needs of the customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Develop a business development strategy focused on financial gain
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Suggest new projects such as product development to tap into new markets
- University Graduate or HND holder
- Minimum of 3 years proven working experience as a Business Development Executive, Sales Executive or a relevant role
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Good market knowledge
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good time management and planning skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should lease send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 3rd September, 2021.