La Roche Equipment Nigeria Limited (La Roche) is West Africa’s foremost distributor for world’s leading providers of sanitary fittings, building materials (finishing products) and construction equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Market positioning in terms of technology & price competitiveness; and emerging opportunities target markets.
- Achieving the assigned products’ sales budget and growth targets.
- Identify and establish new customers as well as new business opportunities
- Provide efficient customer service/support so as to solicit and maintain their confidence in the reputation of the products and services offered by the company as well as to improve the chances of successful sales.
- To submit quotations or tenders after proper evaluation and analysis of customers’ needs, such as the budget, method of financing, and technical configuration, and to follow up regularly on submitted proposals.
- To conduct market surveys so as to collate information on market demand for the purpose of planning a marketing strategy for the company’s products and services.
- Develop existing relationships or cold call potential clients to identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business, within the assigned territory
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for growth.
- Give ideas on building market growth plans and securing market intelligence
- Use marketing app software tools to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations using material and data
- Prepare monthly sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- To provide periodic activity reports and market information so as to keep the management updated on competitors’ movements and the company’s position in the market.
- Build relationship with contractors, engineers, site owners, architects etc
- Get information about all construction sites within assigned territory and make regular visits to build relationship.
- Gather extreme knowledge about the company’s products.
Skills and Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record Marketing similar products
- Target driven and a goal getter
- Strong communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in same role
- Knowledge of building materials and construction equipment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.