Pinnah Foods Limited (The Ice Cream Factory & Yin Yang Express) is a restaurant chain with 7 outlets operating in the city of Lagos and we are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to to join our vibrant team in the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Communication Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for brand communications, marketing strategies and campaigns across all channels (online & offline).
- Develop and execute ideas for creative marketing campaigns aimed at increasing brand awareness and business performance.
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Research competition and identify opportunities for growth.
- Ensure that all communications are in line with our brand identity.
- Oversee and manage all marketing and advertising activities and events.
- Oversee and approve all marketing / promotional material, from online graphics to hard copy fliers/banners, ensuring brand consistency.
- Manage SEO / SEM, marketing database, Google Adwords and display advertising campaigns.
- Responsible for managing the company’s PR and responding to customer complaints / feedback.
- Generate creative ideas to increase customer engagement.
- Analyse market trends and identify new opportunities and challenges.
- Manage content distribution on various channels (both online and offline), to increase sales across all distribution channels.
- Manage and monitor the marketing budget efficiently on a quarterly basis and allocate funds wisely to ensure value for money and ROI.
- Ensure that all communications and campaigns are consistent with our brand identity across all online and offline channels.
- Develop, design and implement marketing strategies to align with business goals, ensuring brand consistency.
- Tracking and analysing the performance of advertising campaigns.
- Develop effective media campaign, creative content and decide on appropriate distribution channels.
- Maintain, manage and build our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (original text, photos and videos).
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against company goals (KPIs) to ensure profitability.
- Build and develop strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendor partners.
- Responsible for liaising with and providing direction to graphics designer to develop engaging and creative content in line with the company’s brand strategy.
- Develop and implement advertising / promotional campaigns and profitable positioning strategies for our brands
- B.A / B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field (desirable).
- Vibrant and outgoing personality.
- A keen interest in food and/or desserts is desirable.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing).
- Avid story teller with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience in social media management and marketing.
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Self-driven individual with proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
N150,000 – N180,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st July, 2021.